Bake Wrangler is a Blender Add-on with the aim of improving the texture baking workflow in all ways. It provides a highly configurable, but simple to use Node system to configure all your baking tasks.
Features currently available in beta 0.9:
- All built-in bake passes can be used with all options, including cages and multires modifiers.
- Additional bake passes that target the Principled shader (Albedo, Metalness, etc)
- Additional bake passes that can be achieved using shaders and the compositor (Cavity, Curvature, etc)
- Bake at different resolutions to final output image and bake directly to image channels (R/G/B/A). All image formats, color spaces and options normally available in Blender can be used.
- Masking support to bake multiple passes with different configurations to a single file.
- Choose Collections (with optional recursion), Meshes and Curves to bake from.
- Batch baking.
This is still the beta version, more features are planned. See thread on BlenderArtists.org and post features you would like to see included. All payments will help to fund additional features.